Monday 16 February 2009

Well not writen for a while been really busy doing stuff for primrose hill, working getting my assesment for lap top and going to uni with a side order of being ill... Still but o well
Today we had a talk from andy sykes it was really good best talk yet as it was interactive ie the colouring sheets on the Walls and he was really nice and offered help with animations if ever we need it and invited us to everything he does. His animations about his childhood are rather amusing and the simplisity is brill. I wish I could do it but just don't think I would be able to just just maybe start off with a stop start animation.
Also final got some lino and a cutter to make my pic alphabet stampers should b good when done just takes soooo long to cut each one good enough to use but I'm sure I'll get there in the next day or two

No comments: