Monday 24 November 2008

Progress

well I have write half of my essay on image and things. I decided to look at the history of paper insted of the pen because it was more interesting, however it was good to read about the history of how the pen came around.
I have made a few pieces of paper already, they turned out quite interesting and quite thick and lots of larger pieces of paper. This has given the paper lots of texture and could be good to letter press onto. My next stage is to create some more paper that is of a finer quatity. I will do this by blending the paper into a finer pulp apose it ripping it by hand. I will also get a smaller set of frames that are more of a traditional paper size appose to the rectangle pieces I have now. All going well I will b able to make lots of paper today if I can get the frame made in wood work.

No comments: